Tuesday, January 22, 2013

❀ Envelopes + Stamps + Doodles

HELLO!!! *O* Awwww my friends, how long has it been? Ufff, sorry for my absence. Since my grandmothers passed away in July and November there have been many family problems between my parents, uncles, aunts and even with some cousins! High stress, fights, tears, disappointments, my mom is a bit depressed, my dad is sad too because they lost their mothers. I had to fight against my anxiety disorder when I leave my house, and I think I'm just starting up my grief over losing my two grandmothers last year (after more than 2 months, yeah~ ;____;) My head is completly EMPTY and FULL at the same time .___.U I don't know how to explain it... anyway, I find it hard to concentrate at times. I haven't wrote letters or purchased new supplies, I have no inspiration... but I hope to feel better soon ;v; I have to! I have many thnigs to do! O__o!

Fortunately I had a relax birthday last week =v=b yay! ... I'm old again ಠ_ಠ ehem... My family gave me money!! :D and I plan to save more to can buy MAAAAAANY kawaii things!! ASDFGASDF!! soon, very soon! Also my mom gave me a HelloKitty USB >v<! nyaaa! ~ OK, the news are... I got these cool chinese envelopes asdfgasd! I don't want to use them because I really like them! XD Maybe I will... maybe not haha!


New stamps! for my personal collection and for my letters too. They are about "Tulum": a mayan archaeological zone located in the State of Yucatan between 800-1550 BC. You know I love archeology, right? ~ my dream is to visit ALL archaeolgical sites in Mexico in the future!! >v<! 


I have not drawn with effort lately T__T but yesterday I had a few free minutes and made some simple sketches, my original characters, yep ;v;b and that's all ^^ see you later my friends!


8 comments:

  1. Wow!! These are so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, new stamps... for me!:P I re-wrote and sent you a letter:) Hope it won't disappear this time and gets to you fast. I love those Chinese envelopes*w*
    I hope your worries won't last long:( Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Agasita ;v;
      Ok, I‘ll keep one stamp for you ;D

      Delete
  3. I too hope that you will cheer up soon and enjoy every moment of your life. I just love those Chinese envelopes and the stamps are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I'm happy you're back! I thought something bad had happened to you, but now we know the reasons of your absence. Those drawings are nice!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah~ thank you, I‘m back ;u;

      Delete