Sunday, March 17, 2013

❀ Many Paper Stars

I was obsessed with paper stars maybe 5 years ago and now I have too many T¬T do you know any creative idea to do something with them?? T¬TU I placed my old cellphone on the photo to you can see more or less the amount I have.


I have some bottles full of them =¬=U and I made many mini stars too hehe.


One day I was in creative mood and I decorated a chocolates bottle to can fill it with stars hehe *-* ... and I still have special paper to make them.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the jar you decorated, have you ever thought about selling them in the decorated jar? Or for a friend you can write a nice not on the inside and give it to them, and tell them to unfold the stars when they need words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owwwwwwwwww thank you so much for the ideas! *3* The last one sounds lovely! ^^

      Delete