Sunday, April 21, 2013

❀ Clarification + 1st Letter

Hello friends! Sorry for not being very active lately, I'm working on personal proyects hehe ;v; I came to write some points about being penpals: some girls have asked me to be penpals lately, OF COURSE! *-* My address is available to everyone who consider that we have things in common to start a nice friendship between us ♥ also postcards swaps, I'm always open for it °u°b If you like mail art and nice stationery, welcome! if you want to swap cultural stuff or little gifts, welcome! If you want to know about my country, welcome! If you want to swap manga drawings, welcome! If you're otaku, welcome! >ω<b

Ok, you get the idea hehe ^^

Now the interesting thing of this post XD Some days ago I was checking old stuff and I found the ticket of my FIRST LETTER SENT! ♥ I'm very happy to have the record with the exact date about the beginning of my story in penpalling ;v; 

~ September 28th, 2002. To the State of Morelos ~


2 comments:

  1. Es mejor enviar por correo certificado? Es para los futuros envios k tngo k hacer,me preokupa el precio...hahahah,pero antes prefiero k lleguen:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pues tienes que ver como anda tu economía, yo sólo las mando certificadas cuando es dentro de México porque, irónicamente, se pierden más frecuentemente que si son cartas al extranjero. A otros países sólo envío certificado cuando son paquetes, pero las cartas las mando con la tarifa normal y casi nunca se pierden :3
      Claro que es mejor enviar por certificado ya que en caso de perdida se puede reclamar, pero la cuestión aquí es la economía de cada quien ;v;

      Delete