Monday, April 1, 2013

❀ Happy Outgoing

I worked so hard on catching up most of my letters last weekend and I sent them today at Postal Palace :3 Oh, this package is from my shop with the stuff that the girl purchased X3 and I sent a chibi letter too ^^



To my malay penpal :3 I sent her a letter set, sheets of my favorite stationery, and some brochures about NY and State of Mexico (I live there, not in Mexico City hehe).


I drew the original character of my penpal on her envelope hehe.

And more letters on their way *3*b



6 comments:

  1. Mail is always nice! : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I'm a new reader of your blog! ∵ゞ(´ε`●)
    Your pictures are very cute! I like your style!
    Please keep on blogging!
    If you want, please check out my blog, and follow each other? :)
    -> http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de/
    I made a new post about my Japan trip!(=◕ ε ◕=) 9

    or follow on Bloglovin because Google Reader will STOP on the 1st july 2013 :(
    http://bloglovin.com/lovelygyarufashion

    Thank you and have a nice weekend!(๑╹◡╹๑ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow really amazing mail and stuff. I love all the kawaii stuff and the Yaoi wow really amaizng. Your blog is really really great good cool fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ASDFGASD! Thank youuuu ;v;

      Delete