Tuesday, April 9, 2013

❀ Out + Stamps + In

Just a quick update ^v^b First a packet to Mexico~ 


I went to the Postal Palace today and I bought these stamps about the 60th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Indonesia and Mexico. On the side of Indonesia there is the image of the Clouded Leopard, and on the side of Mexico there is the Mexican Jaguar image. They are great! *-*


And here you can see the Indonesian version of the same stamps... I think mexican's looks better e.e! ok ok~ but it's wonderful that we can share the same stamps in both countries!  asdfgasdfg! *-* ... lol, the pronuntiation of "Meksiko" sounds very nice XD


Incoming mail *v*b from my lovely friends in Japan and Mexico ♥ Beautiful asdfasdf!!


10 comments:

  1. I liked your blog, so pretty!! I loveeee letters :)
    Greatings from Brazil!

    Gabriela
    www.mundodascartas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, girl >v<
      Greetings fron Mexico <3

      Delete
  2. I love everything so very much. Everything look's so cool and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww ;v; I‘m glad you like it <3

      Delete
  3. Love the stamps. :) package is also beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from Indonesia
    I like your Blog and your beautiful envie

    ReplyDelete